Frequently Asked Questions
Shopping with Panari
1. How do I contact a Cake designer?
Our expert team of cake designers have an undeniable passion for cake design and are available to help with any queries you may have by telephone on +44 (0)208 004 9227or by e-mail at, email@example.com. Our designers are available Mondays and Tuesdays 10am to 2pm, and on Saturdays by appointment only. We are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
2. How soon can my cake be delivered?
We normally require 2 Month's to process and deliver an order. Exceptions can be made for cakes required in less than four days, but this may incur additional fees and a simplified design.
3. What are your delivery charges and setup charges?
Inside the M25 and London is normally from £50.00, charges for selected areas outside the M25 are quoted on request.
4. What is your refund Policy?
We take great care in making your cakes. However we sometimes fall short of our standards. If there are any problems with your order please inform us within two hours of receiving your cake(s). We will rectify it where possible or give a refund. A full or partial refund is determined by the nature of the problem, as discussed with the client at the time. The refund will be returned to your card (if your original payment was by card) or cash/bank deposit. Cancellations are possible five days before your event and six weeks for wedding cakes and special orders.
5. Do you offer a bespoke service?
Yes. Our bespoke service team provide personal consultations. We endeavour to create one-off cake designs that meet or exceed your expectations.
6. Are the products pictured actual size?
No. Because computer monitors and screen resolutions can vary in size and quality, it is very difficult to show an 'actual size' image on the internet. We do however provide meticulous measurements and endeavour to display each cake from more than one perspective.
7. Which payments do you accept?
We accept payment online by Visa and MasterCard. In addition, you can also pay for all or part of your order by bank transfer or by cheque. Payments by cheque are required two weeks in advance.
8. Why should I register an account with Panari Cakes Ltd?
Once registered you will be able to:
- Track the progress of your orders
- View your order history
- Create a wish list of your favourite cakes, which you can either make public or keep private
- Register for our memorable dates service
- Register for our news letter.
- You can amend your preferences to personalise the information we send you
- Update your address details.
10. What do I do if I forget the password to my account?
If you forget your password, simply click on the 'Forgotten Password' button on the log-in screen within 'My Account', and you will receive an email re-setting your password to a new one. Please note that once you have done this, we would advise you to relog-in again and change this to a new password, one which will be more memorable to you. If you are having problems logging on then please contact customer services on 020 8699 1999
11. How do I view my order history?
To view your Order History log on to 'My Account'. If you have not registered an account with us, you can do so here.